Beneficial scenery in the Fairmon Island although the living expense is too high.

amrillahmk31 15 / 17 2  
A proportion of surveys which measures merits and demerits of Fairmont Island is illustrated in the pie charts. Overall, it can be seen that mostly visitors perceive the benefits regarding to inhabitant and scenery in the Fairmon Island, while the others feel that living expense and entertainment as drawbacks.

Accounting for 40% visitors are satisfied with regards to resident in Fairmont Island. Subsequently, more than a third visitors deem that this place which has picturesque view become another merit. Good accommodation and culture which reach 11% and 12% successively become another plus points according to visitors.

In contrast, the most demerit based on visitors is living cost, in which a quarter of visitors reckon that it is so expensive. The pie charts also depict that just under a third of visitors deem entertainment as disadvantage. The same thing prevails to weather, which a fifth of visitors assume it as drawback as well. Food quality shows the less demerit, which only 5% of visitors think about it.

swara86 2 / 10  
mostly MOST visitors FairmonT Island, while the others feel that living expense and entertainment as drawbacks.

Accounting for 40% visitors are IS satisfied with regards to THE/A resident in Fairmont Island.
fariz10 13 / 18 2  
Hi Miftah,

I found several sentences that is not illustrate the graph properly.

In contrast, the most demerit based on visitors is living cost(what happened with living cost? you should mention it is high or low?) , in which a quarter of visitors reckon that it is so expensive. The pie charts(Which pie chart?) also depict that just ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Beneficial scenery in the Fairmon Island although the living expense is too high.