TASK 2: Benefits of the use of technology at school (only body)

Conann 1 / -  

technology at school

Using technology as educational tools has a variety of advantages such as helping students more easily approach information, learning with multiple styles and promoting working together. Firstly, since the internet developed, it has changed the way students' study and research from only books or documents to technological devices like projectors, smart phones and computers. Thus, learners can access and retain more materials than before, so this is convenient and not difficult. In addition, social media shows us that many learners from regions lead to many kinds of learning styles as visual learners, auditory learners and so on. For example, for many pupils, they like to use recorded lessons, audiobooks and podcasts and others think that using PowerPoint lessons with graphs are more productive. Moreover, outside the classroom, ideas and opinions can be shared on social media such as Facebook, Instagram and so on. Thus, this is natural that bringing technology into study life will lead to rivalries, teamwork and cooperation.
The task 2 essay requires a 2-3 body paragraph depending upon the writing instructions. It appears to me that this discussion is based upon a single opinion essay, so the reasoning presentations should cover no more than 2 parts. However, this presentation is only a single discussion format. Reading through the paragraph indicates that it could easily have been divided into the required number.

Reasons provided tend to be redundant in explanation and examples. The provided reasons are acceptable though and represent the correct single idea format in this presentation. The problem is that the writer has written too many words, without actually adding increasing clarity to the context. This is what makes the presentation weak as a reasoning example. The increased discussion did not translate to a high score. A shorter but more precise discussion would have delivered a better grade.

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 2: Benefits of the use of technology at school (only body)