Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Is it best to accept a bad situation, or try and improve such circumstances?

Oriole 1 / -  
Some people believe that it is best to accept a bad situation, such as an unsatisfactory job or shortage of money. Others argue that it is better to try and improve such situations.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

There has been discussion revolving around the issue whether many people consider that the best way to accept bad circumstances from job to finance, ect. Others believed that people should deal with them being better. In my point of view, I support each person should solve more than ignore them.

First of all, accepting bad situations makes people look weak and defeated more than they imagine. They always appear in life such as an unsatisfactory job, a broken marriage or shortage of money. For instance, if a poor person may be thinked he is never richer than in the future, he continually lives in a difficult condition. So this is incorrect and stupid when not changeing ideas.

Trying and improving such a situation is a smart choice that there are more opportunities for life. Anyone also should think a way makes it better than. An excellent example, Kante who is a famous French football player. He had a difficult life in his childhood but he did not stop trying to make his dream come true. Moreover, in the world, there are many popular stories about many people who do not stop working to change conditions or earn a lot of money to support their family. Also, dealing with personal situations leads to success.

In conclusion, humans have two main manners to face their situations are accepted or settled them. I think that if we should try and improve such situations, we will be better than both mental and money in the future.

Hello, this is my essay and I am really looking forward to seeing your feedback and advice.
Thank you so much!

Home / Writing Feedback / Is it best to accept a bad situation, or try and improve such circumstances?