My best friend (despite of living in different countries)

serkitinati 2 / 3  
Friends are good if we are got our special one. In our childhood we have got lots of friends but that doesn't mean they all are our best friends. Best friend is someone special for you.

When I was a little girl I used to play with my age mates but there is my favorite age mate girl Hanna. Of course I love them all but she was my favorite and my special. I really liked way she plays, talks and everything that she has was good for me.

She was so honest, with good behavior and also very friendly. when we were together we used to play ball, jump rope, hide and sick and different kinds of playing. If anything is wrong or misunderstanding between us while we were played, we tried to fix it by ourselves immediately and continued our plying.

Hanna was also so kind to me. When Hanna's mother gave her something to eat, she saved to me and brought to me while we mate again. She did this almost all the time. That was so nice of her.

We also continued our friendships and went the same high school together. We were happy at that time. Because we knew each other, and we love each other we also share our feelings secretly together. When we were a high school, at the end of the week always we both got a pocket money from our parents. We shared everything we had and we also exchange gifts each other we also going together to watch movies.

We were friends since we are little girls. Even though we are living different countries, we also are still best friends as usual. I am very lucky that I have a best friend with whom I can share my feelings.
Friendship is good if we have a special friend. In our childhood we have lots of friends, but that doesn't mean they all are our best friends. A best friend is someone special for you.

Always use a capital letter when a new sentence starts:
She was so honest, with good behavior and also very friendly. W hen we were together we used to play ball, jump rope, hide and sick and different kinds of playing.

... continued our playing .

Keep it in the past verb tense:
We shared everything we had, and we also exchanged gifts with each other. We also went together to watch movies.
Past tense:
We were friends since we were little girls.

Nice! Keep practicing English!
yin 12 / 38  
Thank you Kevin,
I also have some problems when correcting this essay for Serkalem Tadesse such as the first sentence.
Great job!!!!
Thanks much ^^
OP serkitinati 2 / 3  
thank you so much guys it means a lot to me. you make me happy thank you again.
OP serkitinati 2 / 3  
Thank you so much Yani.

Home / Writing Feedback / My best friend (despite of living in different countries)