The best way to ensure the growth of children is to make parents take parenting courses.

duongbonbon12 1 / -  
Topic:

Do you agree or disagree?

Making parents take parenting courses is considered as the key factor behind the growth of children. Personally, I disagree with this idea because I strongly believe that other factors are equally important.

On the one hand, there is a widely held view among parents that parenting courses furnish them with the knowledge of children's growth. This would enable parents to get a closer insight into signals and expressions throughout each phase of children's development so that they can take care of their babies far better. Additionally, those courses foster a sense of security for parents. Having some changes weekly such as getting tense and testy or crying is inevitable, but it makes parents extremely worried if they are not well-informed that such changes are a part of growing up. Thus, it is pivotal for parents to take up parenting courses.

Nevertheless, despite the benefits of parenting courses, I am convinced that the growth of children is influenced by other factors. Initially, the amount of time spent on their children by parents is far more concerning. It is no doubt true that parents' devoting their time to their children may affect children's abilities and emotions and behaviors as well. Further and even more important, though how parents cultivate their children plays a dominant role. While children whose parents are patient with their false tend to behave well, the opposite was true for those whose parents use physical punishments for their wrongdoings.

By way of conclusion, although parenting courses are beneficial to parents due to the above-mentioned reasons, I strongly believe that parents should take their time and educate children into equal consideration.
The topic restatement does not use enough alternative word references to be considered an accurate rewrite. It can still be viewed as a memorization of the original presentation. Avoid using/ retaining any original keywords. Good work on delivering a clear opinion based on the response choices. Bad work in the reasoning paragraphs.

The single opinion explanation should have been maintained in the reasoning paragraphs. That is to help expand on the clarity of your opinion as well as create a coherent and cohesive discussion presentation overall.

Unrelated discussions that alter your stated opinion will not be considered. Such references will result in a confusing opinion that will lower the score due to a now confusing opinion. It will also create a little developeexplanation of the actual opinion, possibly resulting in a lower than expected score.

Next time, develop the single supported opinion only.

Home / Writing Feedback / The best way to ensure the growth of children is to make parents take parenting courses.