The birth rate in New Zealand has been much higher than the death rate from 1901 to the present time

khanhvnntc 1 / 4  

DEATH AND BIRTH RATES IN Nz

The line graph below illustrates birth and death rates in New Zealand from 1901 to 20101.

Overall, the birth rate has been much higher than the death rate from 1901 to the present. the death level will probably exceed the birth rate from 2041 to 2010.

The birth rate was about 20,000 in 1901 and rose dramatically to 65,000 in 1961 before some fluctuations from 1961 to 2020. the figure for death has increased gradually from 8,000 in 1901 to over 35,000 in 2020.

There will be a sharp fall in the birth rate from over 50,000 in 2021 to 42,000 in 2101, while the level of death will increase considerably from 2021 to 2101 and over take the birth rate in 2041 and reach a peak at 59,000 in 2061. There will be a much HIGHER rate of death in comparison with the birth level from 2041 to 2101.

You will not get a passing score for this essay because your summary overview is not only incomplete, it is also a direct cut and paste of the original topic description from the original prompt. As such, this will be a memorized presentation which will result in a TA score of 0. You must address the summary overview properly with:

- An explanation of the graph information presented based on your own understanding of the data keywords ( prompt paraphrase)
- A description of the image type
- Measurement indicator (thousands)
- Trending statement

Watch out for the way to format your sentences. Never use lowercase letters to kick off a sentence. That shows that you did not edit the essay before submitting. You merely wrote the essay without considering the quality of your presentation and with a total disregard for the scoring considerations / criteria. Your paragraphs are only run-on sentences, no complex sentences, not simple sentences. Long sentences are not the same as complex sentences. Exam takers often make that mistake when writing essays. The students who write sentences this way are seen as not really interested in passing the test. That is because the exam taker is making obvious and correctable errors, which they fail to correct before submitting the essay.
OP khanhvnntc 1 / 4  
Thank you for your assessment. I will correct my mistakes. I hope you will help me to improve my writing skill.

Home / Writing Feedback / The birth rate in New Zealand has been much higher than the death rate from 1901 to the present time