A breakdown of some alterations to the amount of money spent on books from 1995 to 2005 in Europe

ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
A breakdown of some alterations to the amount of money spent on books from 1995 to 2005 in Germany, France, Italy, and Austria is presented in the line graph. It is measured in millions of US Dollars. Overall, the aforementioned evidence describes that, notwithstanding some fluctuations, the sum of money spent on books in all four countries experienced the similar trends; they go upward over 10-year period.

France and Germany had the higher starting point than two other countries. The highest was Germany at 80 million dollars in 1995, while France approximately stood at 55 million dollars. Both countries appeared to have similar upward trends until 1999, but then Germany fell down to roughly 85 million dollars in 2003. In addition, France kept increasing gradually until the end of the period, while Germany experienced a significant increase in 2015.

With regard to Italy and Austria, both stood at 50 and 30 million dollars respectively. Moreover, despite both countries experienced a gradual rise in the amount of money spent on books, 1999 witnessed a slight jump of Italy from 55 to 50 million dollars, meanwhile Austria remained unchanged until 2001. Furthermore, Italy experienced a gradual growth until the end of the period, while Austria witnessed a dramatic accretion approximately 70 million dollars in 2005.

I like the way that you developed this report summary. You were very informative and clear. You also tried to use more complex vocabulary in the presentation of your facts, which is something that will not escape the attention of the examiner. Those are plus points for your essay grade. That said, there are still some grammar issues with your work that need to be addressed, even though it did not have a detrimental effect upon the final outcome of the essay report you developed.

...measured in THE millions of...
... upward over A 10...

...had the A higher...
Germany fell down to...

With regardS to...
... experienced EXPERIENCING a gradual...
... slight jump of IN...
...accretion OF approximately ...

So, good work on the more complex vocabulary and kudos for a well developed report. I hope to see more improvement with your upcoming essays :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / A breakdown of some alterations to the amount of money spent on books from 1995 to 2005 in Europe