How to build the medical health care system

Pubricahealth 1 / -  
Without putting people's health and well-being at the centre of public policy, we won't be able to realize our healthy future. A person's economic prospects are harmed by poor health throughout their life. Poor health impairs the potential of early babies and children to build human capital; ill-health affects the quality of life and labour market results of adults, and disadvantage accumulates over time. Many of the circumstances necessary for transformation are in place. There is abundant evidence, for example, that investment in public health and primary prevention pays off in terms of both health and economic returns. Similarly, digital technology has made various services and goods across many industries secure, quick, and seamless.
This is not an acceptable statement response. Consider the focus of the prompt which is building a health care system then compare it to the paragraph and one will only find a long. winded and relevant introduction to the topic. Where is the reference to the question? Where is the thesis sentence? What Wewant topics are to be presented? none of the expected preliminary presentations are there. This is a half-baked draft. The writer has not considered the given topic for discussions. Rather, reasons to develop a healthcare system were provided ) which is a totally different discussion topic. As the statement is off the mark, this representation is not an accurate response or instructional outline.

Home / Writing Feedback / How to build the medical health care system