Is buying new products a good thing? Why do people buy things do not really need?

chetanpl 1 / 1  

Wasting money on unnecessary items

Although without a good reason people buy the new product and change their existing working products. As we are aware humans are greedy and intelligent. Now here the question is , Is this human nature? Definitely it relies on different types of people and circumstances.

However, humans have Intelligence nature , perhaps without any reason he brought unnecessarily product and it is called a 'mind trap'. Because at the time of shopping, First we verify the product what new comes in the market and at times we are not supposed to buy it. But certainly the product has magnetic, attractive advanced features compared to the user has an existing one. Now the mind goes in switch off mode and born an unnecessary desire to buy it. it seems to be; Offers , Discounts play a massive role in sales. Earlier sales and discounts came only during festival time , thereby people get a chance to buy the products which they want to purchase at low prices and certainly fastival period is the correct time to save money but today every product manufacturing company wants to sell their product ,so they sell at unbelievably low price. Mostly seles art take a huge role in buying non-essential items. As we are aware sometimes salespeople give advice about the product features and also suggest to you the benefits of the product in your life, how it makes an easy life, if we have sufficient amount in our pocket , we easily fall in the salesperson entrap and buy un-needful items. After discussing these things we are just thinking about traps and useless items but on the other hand sometimes it is giving us pleasure of profit.

To Begin with, the festival discounts give us a chance to buy low price products , save some money , pleasure and some happiness. Most people believe to use the new product till 2 to 3 years and after that just replace or sell it and buy the new technology of the product. New products give users a rich feeling of status. like a new car, a house and provide us a social status of impression. Buying a new product ,giving indirect contribution in Country GDP and helps to generate economic growth. Which improves the country's development rate.

Conclusion : - My personal point is do not buy unnecessary items till you really need it, otherwise if we sit and calculate the throughout year non-essential money wasted we will get socked. Thereby on an average people spend throughout the year 20 to 30 percent of their earnings in non-needful things and in spite of spending unwanted products , if we save that money in the bank it gives us a good interest of the amount at the end of the year. which helps in self growth.
Do not make it a habit to use connecting words like although and however to start a paragraph. These words must only be used in reference to a previous statement that you wish to counter in the discussion. It is not used to kick off a sentence as it does not represent a topic sentence in the proper manner.

As far as I can tell, your essay is not aligned with the prompt discussion requirements. Your original prompt was:

Is buying new products a good thing?why do people buy things do not really need?

What you indicated as the discussion points in your version of the prompt are:

Is this human nature? Definitely it relies on different types of people and circumstances.

You changed your prompt discussion requirements and in the process, created an essay totally different in topic and discussion references from the original. Regardless of whether you wrote this as a Task 2 essay or not, you clearly changed the discussion parameters which means, your essay, from the way I read it, never really answered the 2 questions that were posed by the discussion you were provided. Therefore, your essay cannot receive a passing score in any case. When you change the discussion format, you create a deviation, which means you failed to understand the original prompt and discussion requirements. This lack of comprehension skills will lead to the failing score of your essay.
kellywee1234 4 / 6 5  
Hi, I am not a good judge of your essay but i have spotted some grammar errors that I thought I could probably help you to improve. Please do not feel embarassed for it but i hope you can work on your grammar and sentence structures! Many years ago I have always failed my essays, and I focus too much on the content. However, I was later told by a teacher that it is never the content that matters. Though it plays a part, but it mainly depends on your use of grammar, vocabulary and sentence structures. You can try to read more news articles and attempt grammar practices. Hope these tips help!!

... without any reason he brought one buys a unnecessarily unnecessary ...

Because at the time of shopping, First...

--> Whenever we shop, we tend to look for the latest products in the market and most of the times, it is not something we need. This is not a grammar mistake, but perhaps a sentence strucutre error. Never start a sentence with "because/ because of".
TQB 3 / 9  
Hi,

First thing first, I pressume that you are bring this essay to your IELTS exam. In this case, the length is markedly insufficient as you are probably unable to manage to jot down a 470-word piece of writing within 40 recomended minutes for Task 2. Thus, you should limit it in a range 260-280 of word counts. Second, by using fancy expressions, eg. "Now here the question is, Is this human nature?", " 'mind trap' ", "Conclusion:", etc. Your essay sounds more likely a pop-science article to me rather than a proper academic writing. So at this stage, you should work on these aspects in order to make you writing purpose more appropriate.

However, if you are a freelance journalist or a blogger. Everything I said does not appliable and please ignore my comments.

Best,
TQB

Home / Writing Feedback / Is buying new products a good thing? Why do people buy things do not really need?