Buying things on the Internet, such as books, air tickets and groceries

Nhatquangg 1 / -  
Online shopping is one of the most controversial trends currently. While some people argue that this trend might cause a lot of problems, I believe that the advantages of this kind of buying things far outweigh the disadvantages.

On the one hand, one of the most serious issues when buying things on the internet is fake advertising. Because we can't touch or see the things we want to purchase directly, the shop owner could easily trick us by improving the pictures and judgments of these products much better than the real ones. Thus, the prices are so high that they can't reflect the real quality of goods when we receive them. For instance, a normal handbag can be labeled as Gucci's handbag by the seller, which encourages buyers to spend a huge amount of money purchasing this thing at a slightly lower price than the real Gucci ones. In addition, some people will be able to deceive naive customers, particularly the elderly and children by creating fake websites and selling things that do not exist.

On the other hand, online shopping can be an effective and useful tool for most of us in this hustle world. I believe in this idea because it can reduce the amount of time spent on shopping by quick-delivery system, especially for the ones who are busy at work and hardly have enough time to buy necessaries. Furthermore, to solve the assessment problem, we can demand rechecking the products after it is delivered to check if it similar to those in the pictures. By providing goods with high quality and reasonable costs, delivering in less than 3 days, and rechecking service immediately after the products are shipped, shoppe - a shopping web in VietNam, is bringing enormous benefits to the citizens of this country.

In conclusion, purchasing through internet website is a powerful practice, and i think that the merits of this trend outweigh its drawbacks.
Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15055 4835  
For this type of question, you should have used the disproving style of opinion presentation. A discussion based on that type of presentation will require you to compare the so called advantage with the actual disadvantage that the process represents. By proving that the advantage is actually a disadvantage, you will allow yourself to create a highly valid and believable discussion. The reader will have the opportunity to consider both discussion points and reasons, then come to his own conclusion regarding which points he considers most valid.

Points will not be provided for the section of the discussion that does not support your idea as presented in the first paragraph. That is because of the scattered focus o the discussion and how it affected the clarity of your previously stated opinion. It may be difficult for this essay to gain a passing score in an actual setting.

Home / Writing Feedback / Buying things on the Internet, such as books, air tickets and groceries