IELTS WRITING TASK 1 : CAMBRIDGE BOOK 5.5 - 6.5 | UNIT 5 PAGE 56 - WIND TURBINE

faizunaa17 49 / 91  
These figures illustrate some equipment that used to create wind turbine and where it should be located. That machine consists of blades that make from fiberglass or wood, sensor, generator, steel tower, and computer. Overall, there are two kinds of turbine. The bigger one usually located at the sea and the hills which is have both maximum output and wind strength. The smaller one is placed in the resident area that have little output.

The process is started when the wind twist the blades. At the same time, wind sensor will send a report to the computer that contains some data about speed and direction of the wind. As a consequence, electricity will be generated through generator.

In addition, to produce an optimum result, there are three different types of the turbine locations. First, it placed in the sea. It has some advantages such as get tremendous wind power, produce maximum output until 1.5 megawatts, and also it does not disturb the landscape. Second, the turbine that installed on the top of hill has the same positive aspect with the previous, but while sea-turbine not spoil the landscape, hill turbine disturbs the natural views. The last is domestic turbine. Although it has smaller size than others and the output only 100 kilowatts, it can be installed around the inhabitants' houses.
ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Aloha Faiz, here are my thoughts

(1) I still found some mistakes in using adjective clause
- ...some equipment that used to(equipment that is used to/ equipment used to) create wind...
- ...the hills which is havehills which have both maximum...
- ...the turbine that installed(turbine that is installed/turbine installed) on the top...
- ...the resident area that have(area that has/area having) little...

(2) Although it has smaller size than others and the output only 100 kilowatts, it can be installed around the inhabitants' houses.(I suggest you to change your sentence for strong meaning)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS WRITING TASK 1 : CAMBRIDGE BOOK 5.5 - 6.5 | UNIT 5 PAGE 56 - WIND TURBINE