Car-free day is an effective way of reducing air pollution, others think there are some other ways

gintoki7 5 / 9  
Some people think an international car-free day is an effective way of reducing air pollution, others think there are some other ways.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

KEY
It is suggested that global car-free days play a fundamental role in cutting down on air pollution. I do go along with this notion; however, I do believe there are other equally or more efficient methods.

To begin with, international car-free days do help reduce air pollution to a great extent. It is obvious that a decrease in car usage leads to lower level of exhaust fumes which are one of the main causes of air pollution. Take the covid-19 shutdown for example, during this time cars were rarely used, and the surprising result was that air quality in some major cities showed great improvements.

Global car-free days are undoubtedly effective in reducing air pollution but there are other helpful ways as well. In order to mitigate harmful air in the long run, it is advisable to invest in carbon-free vehicles. The daily need to travel long distances makes it impossible to get rid of vehicles permanently;therefor, renovating them to be environment-friendly is of great importance. Another way to deal with air pollution is to raise people awareness of its severity by setting up campaigns or advertisements relating to air problems. As individuals acknowledge air pollution, they would probably try to limit their usage of private vehicles.

In conclusion, I do believe in the effectiveness of global car-free days but still insist that there are other measure to battle air pollution
For some reason, the writer has failed to deliver the required discussion requirements of this essay. The discussion instructions indicates one thing, and the writer delivers a different response. So the essay cannot be seen as providing a proper discussion based on expected discussion content.

Discussion Instruction: DISCUSS BOTH VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OWN OPINION.
Response: I do go along with this notion; however, I do believe there are other equally or more efficient methods.

As the writer has deviated from the prompt requirements, the essay will be scored, but will not recieve a passing consideration. The writer should learn to review his response in comparison to the discussion instruction. Failure to do so results in incorrect prompt response presentations.
ieywa 3 / 9  
@gintoki7
Hi, I think you need discuss first about car free day as an effective way for reducing air pollutions and identified why, you could explain because of course there will no smoke from vehicles which one of the main resources of air pollutions. Then explain about other ways beside car free day, could be restriction rules of vehicle ownership for a family, or the standard of vehicle spare-part that should has pollution substances filter, etc. Then, u can give your opinion such as, even though car free day could reducing air pollution, but it's not really effective, because it could be happen in one or two days in a week, when actually, the pollution could increase again during in another day. Moreover, u could give your opinion what is the best solution itself.
OP gintoki7 5 / 9  
thank you for your comments

Home / Writing Feedback / Car-free day is an effective way of reducing air pollution, others think there are some other ways