Causes, effects and solutions in waste and rubbish pollution

thtrang 1 / -  
The increasing amount of rubbish and waste polluting the world's cities, countryside, and oceans is a pressing environmental issue. Personally, one of the most common causes and effects will be analyzed, followed by responsible solutions.

The discussions can be started with a look into the potential causes of elements emerging as a challenge in a natural ecosystem. Firstly, one of the main causes is that with competition between products in modern life, producers usually tend to focus on selling their images. In other words, packing plays a crucial role in marketing campaigns that pay attention to customers. It also means that lots of plastic from goods is diminished immoderately. Secondly, one more serious problem, in particular, is that the result of exponential growth in population makes household waste out of control. To further explain, the more people have, the more demands arise. Hence, they are ready to throw out living environments with millions of garbage and waste daily to serve the standard of human living unknowingly.Furthermore, class distinction in overpopulation is an element to contribute population. When wealthy classes try pursuing green living, the lower classes make their choices for economic things. For example, using plastic household appliances in poverty families because of the low prices and tough. However, they accidentally cause serious contamination.

Consequently, the above-mentioned factors have alarming effects on people's awareness. The first obvious effect that can be seen here is that people are faced with coming over from a large amount of litter that is brought about by humans. In fact, plastic rubbishes like nylon, charcoal, rubber, and so on are more likely to break down. In addition, the speed of putting out trash is faster than decomposition. After a long time, this waste ends in up landfill sites so the living environment can be a place that contains effluents. Secondly, the second prominent effect in, this case is that waste pollution contributes to the deterioration of natural habitats, such as coastlines and waterways, adversely affecting their aesthetic appeal and reducing their recreational value.

Actually, there are a few ways to tackle these problems. The first possible way is for international organizations like GEP and UNEP to lead the first role in establishing initiatives, especially targeted at offering protection in a living environment. For example, they have made an effort to propagate green life campaigns. Particularly, it aims at helping people know the importance of the ecosystem and raise community awareness in reusing and recycling useful materials like paper, toys, leftover food, etc... Secondly, it would not be complete to not mention the concerted effort of the government in this issue. Local communities need to be stricter about waste produced by companies and individuals. Some of the developed countries, made rules to allow city to dwellers follow the compliances For instance, Americans will be punished with over 1000 USD and 24 hours of community work.

Taking everything into account, the mentioned discussions are convincing enough to lead me to the conclusion that waste and rubbish pollution pose significant problems for the environment, wildlife, and human health. All of the individuals can

join hands to work for a more sustainable future and reduce the detrimental impact of plastic waste on our planet.
This is a 40 minute task 2 essay. You cannot write over 500 words in 40 minutes. You should only be discussing this within 300 words at the most. Think of how you can compress your thoughts into paragraphs that combine the discussion topics next time. A cohesive discussion that combines the cause, effect, and solution per paragraph, no more than 2 reasoning paragraphs, would perfectly fit the discussion format for this presentation. You do not have the time to do an in-depth analysis of the presentation. You just need to quickly present everything to the reader in a manner that will be easily understood, using the discussion format required. You overdid it in this presentation. You will get a failing score because, if you try to write these many words, you will not be able to finish writing the essay during the test.
sankook 4 / 8 2  
Make it short and readable. it seems like you are overwriting it.
sankook 4 / 8 2  
Apart from that, I can see that you used advanced vocabulary and the structure is good but as mentioned you will not get much time to write much try to convey your words in small and explainable. Also if you can use idoms here it will be even more good. if you are planning to score more.

Home / Writing Feedback / Causes, effects and solutions in waste and rubbish pollution