The essay is about the causes and solutions of food waste.

ngoctram2684 1 / -  
It goes without saying that food waste is one of the most dilemmatic issues facing us today. This phenomenon stems from many different causes, but there are still some measures to prevent the outbreak of this problem timely. This following essay will analyze deeply about both the reasons and solutions of the world's food waste.

On the one hand, let us take a look at several reasons that are believed to have led to this problem. In my view, the main cause Of human's excessive waste is the oversupply of food in society. In other words, we are living in a modern and sufficient world where material needs can be fully provided. Nowadays we can easily get food in just a few minutes going to the supermarket as long as we have money, but that sufficiency and convenience makes the value of food become less and less important in many people's minds. A specific example is that for some people who have a luxurious life, they are willing to spend a large amount of money for a sumptuous table just for the sake of entertainment and self-expression but they never think about whether they can eat all the food or not. As a result, the leftovers will go to waste. Another point worth noting is that the lack of rigor in the government's food policies that created a poor sense of food saving in the society. It is clear that among the hundreds of social problems we are facing, food policies are not given much attention. Thus, I think that's why people still don't have the right sense of proper food consumption.

On the other hand, I sincerely believe that we can completely limit this problem by some of the following measures. First, we need to step up campaigns to raise people's awareness about food consumption. As far as I know there are now a lot of campaigns or studies about hunger in areas like Africa that happen every year and it really helps to make people aware of the preciousness of food. Second, I think there is no doubt that the government needs to tighten regulations on food savings. Specifically, the government needs to regulate the food consumption of restaurants and the regulations on ordering food. Of course we can't limit the food supply because the demand for food is limitless, but we can impose penalties if diners don't finish their order.

In conclusion, the problem of food waste can be attributed to the fact that people today are underestimating the importance of food. Fortunately, this problem can be alleviated by adopting the above-mentioned measures.
It goes without saying that food waste is one of the most dilemmatic issues facing us today.

Do not provide a direct opinion in the first sentence of the prompt paraphrase. There are only 3 sentences required here, none of which require a topic redirection statement like this one. Just provide:

- An accurate topic restatement
- 2 related causes summaries
- 2 related solution summaries

These are sentence presentations are what will directly respond to the task requirements and provide an acceptable preliminary score for the discussion essay.

On the one hand,

On the other hand,

Since the 2 reasoning paragraphs are focused on 2 different discussion questions, the comparative opening phrases you chose to use are not applicable to the text that has been written. Rather, use introductory sentences that clearly state what the topic of discussion will be for the paragraph. That way, the coherence and cohesiveness of the paragraph is strongly established at the start of the presentation. The discussion format will then be correct.

let us take a look at several reasons that are believed to have led to this problem

Due to the time limit on your writing test, start with the topic sentence instead. The word fillers will only force unexpcted errors and/or result in deductions related to various errors in the written presentation.

adopting the above-mentioned measures.

You need at least 40 words in this paragraph. Do not cut corners. For scoring sake, summarize the solutions a 2nd time, as required of the summary conclusion paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / The essay is about the causes and solutions of food waste.