Causes and solutions that people prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally produced films

ptanhh 1 / -  

the local tv productions should be promoted more

It is true that foreign films are likely to gain more attention than the local ones. There might be some reasons to illuminate this effect and I believe that the government should take actions to subsidize the domestic film industry.

There are several reasons why people go in for foreign-produced series rather than ones produced in their own country. A possible reason could be that producers invest a huge budget into such filming products for providing them with special effects, distinctive scenes in spectacular locations. "Avatar", James Bond's films or the latest one "King Kong" of Hollywood blockbusters are the practical examples which receive a global appeal. Another reason could be the appearance of famous actors and actresses or the accomplishments of producers and directors. Compare with top filmmakers in the world, some countries do not succeed yet because of the low input or poor quality.

From my perspective, the governments should tackle to solve the problems above via support in terms of finance. In fact, potential talented filmmakers can exist anywhere in the world and they need an opportunity to show off their ability. With the fund given, not only do governments have a chance to grow the economy with the rise of film sales and tourist numbers but also have a high reputation from the film and tourism industry.

To conclude, I believe that the financial support from the government could help to advance the quality of local products as well as allow them to compete with the foreign products dominating in the filming market.
It is true

There is no need to declare a truth in this matter. The topic is merely for discussion purposes and not subject to a debate. A simple restatement, without exaggerated references such as these will do. An academic tone will be better achieved without it.

There might be some reasons to illuminate

Are you saying that there are no reasons for the discussion? In which case this paragraph will have failed to deliver a clear opinion statement and reasoning line. Where there is no clear opinion and thesis statement, the paragraph will have neglected to meet opinion clarity and response format directions.

There are several reasons why people go in for foreign-produced series rather than ones produced in their own country.

This is a mere repetition of the topic restatement. That must be done only twice. Once in the restatement paragraph and the other in the recap. It does not need to be done in the reasoning and discussion paragraphs.

The discussion paragraphs are acceptable and deliver clear explanations. However, the s punctuation marks that help deliver thought clarity are feuer and far between, showing a lack of sentence structure knowledge. There are also a feW misused words in the presentation, but none that would result in too much of word usage and grammar usage score deduction.

The conclusion lacks a topic reference but that can be deduced from the information presentation. It would do you score well to include that next time as a reverse paraphrase inclusion.

Home / Writing Feedback / Causes and solutions that people prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally produced films