What would I change in my village if I could get an opportunity!

mehraban 1 / 1  
As a person who is living in a capital city same as Tehran, I'd like to improve public transportation system. From my point of view, the government should develop that due to solve traffic jams, air contamination and making people more relaxed.

A good public transportation service will decrease traffic congestion in my hometown. Because of some major difficulties to use public transportation typically people are not so interested to use that rather than driving their own cars. For example, in this condition, if you want to get around by a bus, you should wait in a long queue of people at the bus stop and tolerate passengers' pressure to get your destination.

According to some environmental magazines, it has been proofed that breathing in big cities same as Tehran is so harmful. In addition, the government usually announces especially elder people and children to stay home because of extremely contaminated air if it is not necessary to go out. For instance, one of the reasons for air pollution is terrible gasses from cars and by improving public transportation vehicles, the government can encourage people to use the bus or underground rather than driving their cars.

These days, in an urban society with various difficulties, people can not bear driving and spending a lot of time at traffic lights and are pretty absorbed in good Public transportation devices. Because by using them, they could get relaxed and utilize their time to read a book or newspaper.

Finally, I think solving public transportation problems in our hometown have many affects on people's lives. It can decrease traffic jams, air pollution and make a pretty convenient life without wasting time and feeling stressed.
As a person who is living in a capital city same as Tehran, I'd like to improve public transportation system.

.... why are you referring to Tehran? Is it the city are living?

From my point of view, the government should develop that due to solve traffic jams, air contamination and making people more relaxed.

This is irrelevant to your topic. It asks you what would you want to change in your village and why you want to do that. So you need to talk about the importance of changing the public transportation system in your village and how you are going to do that.
Yes, I too notice that. Stay aligned with your topic always. It is a must do thing for this task. (I guess you are going to take up IELTS or TOEFL)

... it has been proofedproved that breathing in big cities same aslike Tehran is so harmful.

In addition, the government usually announces especially elder people and children to stay home because of extremely contaminated air if it is not necessary to go out

As dumi rightly mentioned above, this essay is not about government actions, but your actions. I think you better re-do the whole essay and re-post it here.
OP mehraban 1 / 1  
Yeah, i'm living in Tehran now and going to take up IELTS Exam.
I wish to thank you for your attention.

Home / Writing Feedback / What would I change in my village if I could get an opportunity!