Characteristics of wireless channel in communication - is this paragraph well written ?

suhib 1 / 1  
Wireless channel has special characteristics that are challenging in communications enumerate as follows:
• The capacity of wireless channel varies dynamically.
• Many users are competing to get access to the wireless channel.
• The uplink and the downlink are non-similar in capacity requirements.
• Base station and
mobile impose restrictions on transmission power.
• Shortage in channel state information in mobile user.
Due to the potential nature of wireless environment, communication in this medium faces difficulties. Wireless environments have various characteristics and different geographical.
Therefore this guides to different propagation mechanisms:
• Reflection
• Diffraction
• Scattering
Reflection occurs when an electromagnetic wave hits an object that its dimension is very large compared to the wavelength of the electromagnetic wave. Some waves partially reflected and some partially transmitted. Such objects as the buildings, walls, and the table top. Also it is widespread appearance in offices because they have sophisticated construction. In

this action some of energy is absorbed
Hi Suhib, I would like to help and see if this paragraph is well written.

- communications as enumeratedas followsbelow :
- communication in thisas the medium, faces difficulties.
- and differentgreatly differs base on geographical location .

- Therefore this guides to different propagation mechanisms are published :

- thatwhen its dimension
- Also it is widespread appearancenoticeable in offices

The above corrections should be able to lead your revision to greater creation of your paragraph and the essay in general. For further writing reference, make sure you build the idea and let this idea transpire in your essay, I'm not saying that this essay does not depict that the idea you have, however, the essay needs further revision in order to elaborately explain the purpose of the essay.
OP suhib 1 / 1  
Thanks a lot Ivy von Euw :)
Hi Suhib, thanks a lot for appreciating our work here on EF, there's nothing more like words of thanks from students and people alike that keeps us going and do what we do best. Help and spread the English language the way it should be written and practiced.

Now, when doing your revision or any writing practice that you do, be sure to follow the following guidelines;

- review the language rules
- mind the prompt, make sure that your essay does not go overboard or over the top of what is asked of you to write, because sometimes, we are so engrossed in our writing, we tend to write a lot and it ends up going far from the idea intended for the essay.

- be careful with the tiniest details of the essay such as the linking verbs, the punctuation marks and of course, the big points has to be mastered, your grammar

Lastly, mind the flow and the structure of the essay, this will bring the essay to its glory and of course, the more you write, put your heart into it and make it known to your readers.

Home / Writing Feedback / Characteristics of wireless channel in communication - is this paragraph well written ?