Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

The chart below shows the amount of energy generated from wind in four countries from 1985 to 2000.

daohientrang 1 / -  
The graph illustrates the data about how much power was produced from wind resources in four different nations, over a fifteen-year period between 1985 and 2000.

Overall, what stands out from the graph is that renewable energy production displayed an upward trend in all four countries, with the dramatic change seen in Denmark surpassing the United State to take the leading position. Moreover, despite mild fluctuations, the Us retained its first place for the majority of the period.

Looking at the details, starting at the highest level with1200 megawatts in 1985, subsequently exceeding the figures for the remaining countries, the amount of renewable energy in United States then increased by around 400 megawatts to peak at just above 1600 megawatts in 1990 and decreased minimally over the next five year before having been overtake by Denmark to become the second largest wind energy producer in the concluding year. Redarding Denmark, it created one-sixth the amount produced by the United States at over 200 megawatts in the first year, followed by a steady surge over a decade prior to reaching a peak of around 1600 megawatts matching the figure recorded in the US.

In 1985, India was the smallest producer of wind power with a mere 200 megawatts. It then underwent a significant rise to over 400 megawatts, double its capacity in 1985,and eventually went up to 1200 megawatts, ranking as the third highest producer. The rising trend of wind power generation in Germany mirrored that of India, but the former witnessed a notable growth, with figures surging from a low of 400 megawatts to reach parity with India's figure in 1995 before experiencing a marginal increase to over 800 megawatts in 2000.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15169 4859  
Avoid writing in run-on mode for your summary overview. You are given a sentence allowance of 3-5 sentence per paragraph. Use it to help deliver the information clearly to the reader. One point of information per sentence. Connect the sentences using the proper connecting words or phrases. That will ensure that you achieve a high preliminary TA score.

Mention all 4 countries in the trending statement. That is expected since you are asked to present the high and low, plus a general comparison of the information. That format will help you increase your summary overview score as well.

Redarding Denmark

LR deduction. The spelling is "Regarding". You could have avoided that deduction with a simple spellcheck during the review and editing of the document.

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart below shows the amount of energy generated from wind in four countries from 1985 to 2000.
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: