Ho Chi Minh City at rush hours

uliser 2 / -  
Ho Chi Minh is the biggest and the most crowded city in Vietnam so at rush hours, traffic jam usually takes place, especially in the inner city. In 2015, the population of Ho Chi Minh City is 8,224 million people but its area is only 2,096 square kilometers. The rush hours in Ho Chi Minh city are about from 7am to 8am and from 5pm to 7pm. At that time, there are many motorbikes, cars, bicycles and a few of buses on the road. They travel slowly and lots of traffic police have to instruct them to travel right ways. But on the holidays, the roads are quiet and traffic jam hardly ever takes place at rush hours. The government always tries to find the best way to solve that problem but I think Ho Chi Minh City at the rush hours has become a familiar something with people live there.
debby17 8 / 20 5  
Hi there Uliser...

Your writing is good, but it will be much better to do some correction below..

Ho Chi Minh is the biggest and the most crowded city in Vietnam. ( I prefer to separate this long sentence. )

so at rush hours, traffic jam usually takes place, especially in the inner city. People experience traffic jam at rush hours, especially in the inner city. ( a subject should be added to the second sentences, so it became like this.)

... is 8,224 million people but its area is only ... ( I think it will be better to change "but" with "while")

there are many {........} motorbikes, cars, bicycles and a few of buses on the road. ( It will be better if " vehicles such as " are added)

Thanks.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ho Chi Minh City at rush hours