Childcare centers became the option for some parents to serve their child.

andika08 81 / 80 16  
Question :

Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Childcare centers become the option for some parents to serve their child. However, others tend to choose their parents to watch their children. It has a advantage and disadvantage for the parents. The parents must to earn much money in the childcare centers to take care the children and they do not be bothered their parents like grandmother in their old age.

Some parents have spent their money to prepare their children in the child care centers. It means that they believe childcare centers to keep their children for getting better service. It is because they have work for receiving money and cannot handle their children at home. For instance, based on survey in 2009 by Australia Childcare Commission about the provision of childcare state 65% of working parents deciding to pay more money in the childcare centers for giving the education before their get to school. I believed this situation will make the parents not worry about the children.

On the other hand, their grandparents can use their old age with relaxed. It means the parent have responsibility for their children and not hassle their grandparents. The reason is the parents should get more time to take a rest. For instance, survey by University of Kent state the 75% grandparents is feel comfortable for spent their time with activity that make them enjoyable. It is acceptable that parents better earn much money to childcare centers rather than disturbing their grandparents.

All in all, the most effective way from the parents is give the childeren in childcare centers. Besides, the condition can be useful for their grandparents to using their old age time effectively.
eve01 24 / 40 5  
Hi dikha i have feedback for your writing
>>subject + verb agreement
>>read about how to put pronoun such as them, their, themselves etc...

... parents to watch their children while they are working . It has an advantage and disadvantage for the parentsthem . The parents must to earn much money to payin the childcare centers to take care for caring thetheir children and they do not be bothered their parents like grandmother in their older age.

... most effective way from the that can be taken by working parents isaregivetaking a caring servicetheforchilderenchildren in childcare centers. Besides, the condition can be useful for their grandparents ... ( give your own suggestion broo)

keep writing broo (^,^)

Home / Writing Feedback / Childcare centers became the option for some parents to serve their child.