The clothes which people wear cannot judge who they are, but we need to dress accordingly

Linda91 30 / 40 3  
Some people say that the clothes people wear are the most important indication of what they are like. Others, however, say that people should not be judged by the clothes they wear.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, many people pay a big attention about their fashion which they wear in daily activity. Even though one group of people think that clothes which people wear reflects who they are, and other groups believe that it cannot be justified the personality of people itself. In my opinion, the clothes of people should be appropriated with the circumstance.

Clothes, which people wear, indicate who people are as every people has a different personality that influences their interest on the kind of fashion. The type of people in psychological view, is the great example of this. People, who have extrovert personality, have a tendency to choose clothes with bright colors as they are a cheerful person. While the other ones are introvert personality, they are more a closed person. As a result, people can be judged from their style of clothes that they choose, such as their personalities. It is undoubtedly that clothes which people have mirrors their individualities.

However, the outfits of people are sometimes not reflecting who they have a principle in their lives. An Indonesian billionaire, Bob Sadino, is a strong instance in this case. He is a success entrepreneur in property development and has a big company which is outstanding in Indonesia and even other countries over the world. His property product always gets well-respond in market and it can be sold at a relative short time, so that his company always produce a huge profit. Although he is a rich person, but he is very humble person. It can be looked from his appearance. He always wears a simple outfit in a daily activity, just short pants and shirts, either in his home or office. It can be seen from the example that the appearance of people is not mirroring who the people is.

The aforementioned shows that sometime the clothes which people wear cannot be judged who they are like, but I believe that appropriating what we wear with the condition and event will be a proper and wise decision.
ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
Nowadays, many people pay a big attention aboutattention to their fashion which they ...
... clothes which people wear reflectsreflect who they are, and other groups believe ...
... indicate who people are as every people(every must be followed singular noun)person (or all people have ) has a different personality ...

His property product always gets well-respond(in this sentence cannot be used Hyphen because will be a different meaning) well respond in the market and it can be sold at a relativerelatively short time, so that ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The clothes which people wear cannot judge who they are, but we need to dress accordingly