Colors come to manufactures and retail companies' goods in order to attract purchasers

Saputra Putra 23 / 10 6  
Colour is a powerful tool that is used to great effect by manufacturers and retail companies when they try to sell us something. In fact, many of the purchasing decisions we make are partly or largely influenced by colour.

How true is this statement? How much does colour influence us when we buy something?

Colors come to manufactures and retail companies' goods in order to attract purchasers. Obviously, this notion leads some proponents to promote colors as a great strategy to receive a large influx. While I argue with this view, since this influences the decision of purchasing, I also claim that price of such goods have an impact as well.

Colors play a prominent role in encouraging people to purchase goods because some cohorts of ages easily are affected by using specific color. Eva Meizara Puspita dewi, a well known Indonesian Psychologist, takes children as a sample which is bound to be attracted by using toys which have bright colors. Therefore, colors are placed in goods in order to get large income. However, manufactures and retail companies should consider about another factor.

Apart from previous explanation, another party influencing people desire to purchase goods is price. People have different capacity to purchase item since they should adjust their family income with the price albeit they have desire to have it. In the book of hierarchy of needs, Abraham Maslow, a famous psychologist, reveals that people will give priority to their primary needs than advance needs even thought such magnificent items attract people attention. Therefore, price should be considered as a party which has effect in buying decision.

In conclusion, color likely attracts people attention. It is suggested that manufactures and retail companies consider utilizing specific color in their products. In fact, price is bound to affect purchasing decision as well. It is imperative that more attention should be paid on colors and price of the goods in order to achieve large influx.
angga93 42 / 74 20  
overall, it's a good essay. i find some minor mistakes. hope it is helpful

Therefore, colors are placed in goods in order to get large income

: i think this sentence doesn't strongly link to previous statement.

Eva Meizara Puspita dewi (Dewi)

: a small mistake in capitalization

another party influencingpeople desire (people's desire) to purchase goods is price

: the desire of people, needs possessive form of people

r..
priority to their primary needs than advance needs even thought (though) such magnificent items attract people attention

:thought is used in past simple, while the rest tense of this sentence are present form
ilankelo21 36 / 41 22  
Hi Saputera, what such a brilliant idea, however you need to give a more detailed elaboration to support your scientific findings.
Good Job...

Colors play a prominent role in encouraging people to purchase goods because some cohorts of ages easily are EASILY affected by using A specific color USED. Eva Meizara Puspita dewi, a well known Indonesian Psychologist, takes children as a sample which is bound to be attracted by using toys which have bright colors. (LACK OF EXPLANATION/ YOU NEED TO MORE ELABORATE BY ADDRESSING SUPPORTING IDEA)

Home / Writing Feedback / Colors come to manufactures and retail companies' goods in order to attract purchasers