Comparing two maps showing a difference regarding road access to a city hospital

selinastchen 2 / 3 1  

the way to hospital in 2007 and 2010

The road access to the city hospital has been renewed due to the government's new regulation. Though the main roads remained unrepaired, we may see many changes among the map.

First, six bus stops, which used to locate at both sides of the Hospital Road, were removed and replaced by an organized bus station. Despite optimization to the public transportation, conditions private vehicles used to face were also under consideration. Linked with the bus station are two roundabouts, which were established in order to decline heavy traffic. In the other hand, the public car park was separated from the staff car park and newly built on the east side to the hospital, which provides both staff and citizens sufficient parking spaces as well as individual pathways to enter the hospital.

oneouran 6 / 13 4  
I recommend you use the following structure.

Introduction (The two maps illustrate...)
Overall (about the main trends or changes)
Body 1 (details)
Body 2 (details)
Dang Khoa 11 / 42  
I hope Maria comes and fix this because i dont know your essay is standard or not :V, personally, i think it quite short for me.Although the given content u give is corrected, but it seems like the structure is not correct? Like @oneouran said, it seems like it should have 4 paragraph right? Hmm...
OP selinastchen 2 / 3 1  
I've revised my writing. I'll appreciate a lot of anyone will like to give me some advice.
_____

The two maps show the renovation of the structures around the city hospital from 2007 to 2010.

Overall, the main roads to the city hospital remained basically the same in the 3 year period. However, there were several new constructions aimed to improve the traffic condition.

To be more precise, the six bus stops, which used to locate at both sides of the Hospital Road, were removed and replaced by an organized bus station set to the north of the hospital. The structure provided passengers a more straightforward direction to take public transportations. What's more, speak to private vehicles, linked with the bus station are two roundabouts, which were established in order to decline heavy traffics.

In the other hand, there were often reports from citizens about hospital staff occupying parking spaces since public and staff car parks were combined initially. To solve the problem, in 2010, the public car park was separated from one of the staff and was newly built on the east side of the hospital. The new facility provides both staff of the hospital and citizens sufficient parking spaces as well as individual pathways to enter the hospital.

Home / Writing Feedback / Comparing two maps showing a difference regarding road access to a city hospital