TASK 1. Internal and external communication influence on the selling products or services

Ra_fhli 22 / 17 8  
TASK 1. Which Communication Skills are essential in your job? (Survey 1997 and 2006)

Two survey's result between 1997 and 2006 regarding some parts of communication skills which people needed in their job presented by the table. Overall, while whole aspects either in external or internal communication showed a high trend, selling product or service witnessed decline figure.

At first glance, it can be seen that in the internal communication expertise, at least there are five items include in this part in which listening carefully to colleagues was the huge impact to influence employee's career from 38 percent in 2006 to 47 percent in 2007. While, making speeches or presentations experienced the lowest factor by 4 %, giving instruction and persuading co-workers showed the same figure at increased 5% over the timeframe. Analyzing problem together with the employee just portrayed the modest level at 6%.

Turning to the external communication, apparently having knowledge of particular products had the biggest effect for working in the company in which in 1997 gave a breakdown in 35% and rose at 41% in 2007. Meanwhile dealing with people had the second effects at by 5%, showing interest to the consumer was less influential with just 3 percent.

Luthfia Dewi 7 / 12 4  
Hi Rahmat Fadli. I'm Luthfia. May I give you some suggestions?

... skills which people needed in their job are presented by the table.

... at least there are five(I think six items) items include in [...] 38 percent in 2006 to 47 percent in 2007(is there any 2007?). While, making speeches or presentations experienced the lowest (an increase) factor by 4 %, giving instruction and persuading co-workers showed the same figure at increasedincreasing by 5% over the timeframetime frame. Analyzing problem together with the employee just portrayed the modest levelmodestly levelat 6%.

... breakdown in 35% and rose at 41% in 20072006.
... people had the second effects, at by 5%went up by 5%. Moreover,showing interest to the consumer was less influential with just 3 percent36% in 1997 and 39% in 2006, while selling a product was the one indicator which dipped by 3%.

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 1. Internal and external communication influence on the selling products or services