Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS TASK 2 : Comparison of society's benefits based on two groups: doctors and inventors.

pertiwi02 11 / 8 4  
Inventors are not as important to society as doctors. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Every kind of job has responsibilities and roles for the community in the world. Some people believe that the doctors are the essential job for helping the citizens in their lives than the discoverer. To a certain extent I disagree with that statement. However, I also think that both of them have several reasons.

The function of a doctor is very useful to improve public health. When people get illness, they usually visit the doctor getting treatment and some medicines. The citizens also trust to the doctor that they can help them getting better condition. The doctors always give them suggestion such as health education and how to keep body healthier. Due to the fact, the doctors can decrease the mortality life in the world.

On the other hand, I believe that the scientists are more important for the community. The scientists are developing knowledge in every subject such as technology, education and science. The countries will be developed if they have a lot of smart scientists. For example, the inventors can help maintaining the security of the state by making a variety of weapons and sophisticated war equipment. Therefore, the state cannot be colonized by other countries. Besides that, the inventors create many sophisticated technology such as gadgets and other devices which have used by all the people in these days. All the inventions also will be benefit for the community in the future.

In conclusion, both of the Intellectuals and the doctors have an important role in the nation progress. They are extremely useful for many citizens in the world. Although they have different roles, but they have the same purpose which making people happiness and goodness.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 : Comparison of society's benefits based on two groups: doctors and inventors.