Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS TASK 2 - INVENTORS OR DOCTORS? I WOULD CHOOSE INVENTORS

awe_28 25 / 10 6  
Inventors are not as important to society as doctors. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

These days, every profession has their own purposes. Inventors do not have an essential part as much as doctors for human's lives. Even though doctors has important role to guarantee people's health, inventors have invented many discoveries to improve people's lives.

It has been argue that doctors have become a necessity for society since citizens need them for healing their diseases from environmental changing. Taking South Africa as example in 2013, the death of children has been decreases by 2.7% from the previous year after the Minister of Health incurred some doctors from other countries to handle this problem since doctors have healed the diseases. Therefore, citizens could stay in healthy environment, declined the impact of unhealthy lifestyle, eliminated pain, and prevented the death.

However, I strongly believe that inventors are as important as doctors. Inventors have skills to make new equipment which can improve human's lives and of course there are also some inventions in health field. For instance, they discover new equipment like medical robot which can check patients and manage their individual charts also vital signs without direct human intervention. As the result, doctors could use their time more efficiently and check other sufferers. Finally, inventors also help doctors' working in taking care of others.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that doctors are crucial jobs as human in the world getting more and more every year and diseases are also increasing. However, I would argue that we absolutely need inventors in order to develop new equipment to bring a better life to us and turns our lives into balance.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 - INVENTORS OR DOCTORS? I WOULD CHOOSE INVENTORS