There is no consensus about the learning foreign language age for children among experts.

meco 1 / -  
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

In spite of a lot of experience and studies, one of the insovable matters is learning foreign language age for children at the present time. There is no consensus about the learning foreign language age for children among experts. On one hand, some experts believe that learning foreign language has some advantages at elementary school; on the other hand, some other experts have the reverse opinion. From my point of view, learning foreign language has both benefits and drawbacks for a variety of reasons.

First of all, learning foreign language have several whip hands at primary school from different points of view. First of these benefits is the speed of learning. What I mean is that child's brain is like a blank sheet. Because of this, children's learning speed is higher than adults. As a result of this, the earlier children begin a foreign language, the faster they learn it. Another advantage of foreign language learning is brain development at elementary school. In other words, learning foreign language opens up children's horizon at early age. By means of this, they will be more successful in the future.

In addition to the benefits, learning foreign language has diverse drawbacks from various perspectives. One of these downsides is ability of self-expression. What I intended to say is that while a child learn a foreign language, provided that he/she cannot express yourself at parent language adequately, he/she lives a communication problem with the social environment. As a result of this, these kinds of children may withdraw into yourself. Due to this, they may development problems. Besides, they cannot learn another language properly.

All things considered, I think that learning foreign language has both advantages and disadvantages. Consequently, every parent should take these advantages and disadvantages into consideration before they bring up children, owing to the above mentioned reasons.
Desty22 13 / 20 1  
hi
]In spite of a lot of experience and studies , one of the insovable matters is learning foreign language age for children at the present time.

... on the other hand,some other experts have the reverse opinion. From my point of view , learning foreign language has both benefits and drawbacks for a variety of reasons.

experiences and studies
learning foreign language
other experts
my point of view
variety

thanks =)
Sawsana 5 / 16 2  
Well
Your ideas are very clear but you need to make this essay very formal
By writing in passive ways
Also you need to use high academic words that can help you to get high score
From my experience i can give you 6.5
Iam candidate like you but not expert
dina79 20 / 26 3  
Pardon me, it is my suggestion paraphrase in the introduction, I hope this suggestion can help you for the best result in your task, I think it is good for your flow

The study foreign language is the important part for the children knowledge in which the subject of study is good to start in junior high school by argued a several people. While, the most crucial that the students easy to understand the different language in the young age, the mother language can disappear when the students more interested in learning to another language. I believe that the whole benefit and the lack of learning of language with many version

Home / Writing Feedback / There is no consensus about the learning foreign language age for children among experts.