Essay about contacting with intelligent life forms on the other planets

PhuongTrinh 1 / -  
Some scientists think that there are intelligent life forms on the other planets and messages should be sent to contact them. Other scientists think it is a bad idea and would be dangerous.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

It is commonly believed that there are other shapes of existence outside our planet.While some researchers believe that it is a good idea to contact them, others think that it can potentially cause complications for people.

On the one hand, connecting to extraterrestrial beings means we will able to approach a completely new creature, so this activity is the opportunity to explore alien civilizations. If life exists in actual fact on another planet, then the data about their lifestyle, culture, history or language can be a valuable source that enriches human knowledge. Besides, those life forms might possess a large amount of information about the galaxy or the universe which humans have not acquired. This somehow helps us in finding a suitable place to inhabit in case the world's population grows too fast or uncontrollably.

On the other hand, some people believe that if other creatures learn of our existence, terrible scenarios will occur. Because of the uncertain details of alien beings, the language barrier seems to be the big problem. To be more specific, messages sent from Earth could have a different meaning for them, the misunderstanding can put the human in danger when they negatively interpret the messages. With advanced technology compared to what we got, all earth creatures will inevitably suffer casualties.

In conclusion, from my perspective, it is quite risky and dangerous if scientists decide to create a relationship with life on another planet but I believe the understanding from outside the place we live outweighs its negative side.
The writer's opinion is missing from the prompt restatement +writer's opinion paragraph. The introduction is incomplete because you did not provide the complete paragraph information as suggested by the writing task. As such you cannot receive complete points for that paragraph. There is no thesis statement present in the form of your personal opinion. That is a requirement for the scoring to be provided for that paragraph.

The essay will actually get an automatic failing score due to the lack of a proper conclusion. Your personal opinion cannot be discussed in the form of the closing summary. There are only 2 places where that opinion could have been discussed in this essay:

1. As a part of the opinion analysis per public point of view
2. As a standalone paragraph that explains an independent point of view.

Since neither of this criteria were met, and there is no proper summary conclusion for the presentation, the essay will get an automatic failing score.
anialee 3 / 5  
I think you need to state your opinion in the introduction before getting into the body paragraphs. That would make your point come across more clearly and ensure that you answered all the questions asked.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about contacting with intelligent life forms on the other planets