Convenient foods will replace traditional foods in the future... you agree or disagree?

Ngoc Ling 1 / -  

the future of traditional foods

Preparing foods in traditional way and traditional foods faces with disappearance because the increasing of fast foods consume in these days. Although packaged foods are used variety, I believe that it cannot change traditional food in all cases.

Nowadays, it is indubitable that the inhabitants are so busy with their work, as a result, they do not have enough time to cook at home. In this case, convenient foods comes like the most attractive items, it is easy to find, affordable prices and the way to eat them is also not difficult. For example, a busy man who go out from home in the early morning and come back in late night, fast food which just be warmed up in microwave for five minutes to have a meal is always best choice to choose.

Despite the benefit of these items, traditional foods still be the best choice for me to have the atmosphere of a family reunion after hard-working days. Traditional foods not only be a meal but also bringing the symbol of the culture of a particular area, when you travel to a destination the thing that you want to try first will be foods. Each region will have their own kinds of food to use in different holiday, anniversary.... For instance, in Viet Nam culture in Tet holiday our parents will make a special cake which calls "Banh Chung" .

To sum up, packaged foods are suitable in some case such as three meals a day but it is not suitable for the speacial day when people need to prepare carefully.
You showed that you understood the writing task. You also provided the correct response format for it. The word count is good enough to not receive word count deductions, but is very much open to LR, C+C, and GRA deductions. The problem with the writing does not lie in your understanding of the prompt, you addressed that properly. The problem is in your lack of English fluency. You are still thinking in your native tongue and then translating word for word to English, which does not work in all, or most instances. There is a big difference between transliteration and properly translating text to English. Google translate can help you with this problem. It is pretty accurate when it comes to translating from one language to another these days. That should help you better understand how English words fit into your native language text presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Convenient foods will replace traditional foods in the future... you agree or disagree?