Home / Writing Feedback % width   Posts: 4

In some countries, shopping online is replacing shopping at store. Discuss both the pros and cons of

Daves 2 / 3  
In many countries, more and more people choose to buy things online over in-store shopping. I believe this trend has both pros and cons which will be analyzed in this essay.

It is undeniable that purchasing online brings many benefits. Firstly, online shipping is a contributing factor to the development of international trade, especially at a time of current economic instability and social unrest. Commodities can be purchased transnationally while people can stay away from fights that might occur any time in the local community. Moreover, unemployment status in developing countries can be ameliorated considerably because a bulk of deliveries are essential to handle numerous orders as well as the demand of a well-educated workforce increases in order to perform managerial tasks and lead the company.

In spite of the above advantages, we may go through some bad experiences with Internet-based shopping. The goods that we receive in reality may potentially be not exactly what we purchased. More and more fake companies trick consumers by showcasing products that are labeled as authentics. However, the fake product will be received with full of frustration and disappointment by the one who spends quality time picking and considering. Furthermore, It must be a huge waste of time thinking and making decisions while the time should be used on other rewarding purposes. Many mothers spend a significant amount of time rolling E-commerce platforms in the hopes of buying things that may not be necessary and pressing later on. Instead, they should spend quality time with their children, educating or homeschooling those who are in need.

In conclusion, purchasing online tends to eclipse shopping at stores. The most important factor is how we can leverage this trend to benefit our lives and enhance the economic status at the present.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15208  
I believe this trend has both pros and cons

This answer will show the examiner that you did not understand the writing guide question that was given in the original prompt. The response provided relates to pros and cons, when the original prompt is asking you to choose between one of two possible responses: Is it a positive or negative development? Pick one side and discuss over 2 valid reasoning paragraphs. The essay has already failed the exam at this point because the preliminary TA score will not be a passing one since your response is unrelated to the task. This incorrect understanding is also reflected throughout your discussion paragraphs, where you continue to use the pro and con discussion voer 2 paragraphs. The essay will not receive a passing score.
OP Daves 2 / 3  
@Holt Thanks for your feedback, I am not sure if you read the requirements of the question. It says" Discuss both pros & cons of this trend. That's why I have to describe both of the sides of the topic. Can you please take some minutes to look at my essay again, I'd appreciate it. Thanks
seeeed 4 / 5  
Hello Daves,
I have some input on the essay
i guess the essay meant to write the pros and cons of either online shopping or instore shopping
Like it would have been better to have started with online shopping alongside with advantages and disadvantages then continue with face to face shopping alongside with advantages and disadvantages.

Home / Writing Feedback / In some countries, shopping online is replacing shopping at store. Discuss both the pros and cons of
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: