Courtesy of flight attendants became a greater factor of air travel than courtesy of check- in/ gate

Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
The chart and table below show customer satisfaction levels in the US with airlines and aspects of air travel in 1999, 2000, and 2007.

The chart gives information about the percentage of customer's satisfaction rates about the result of work by the nation's major airlines in the US. The table illustrates about the number of several factors of the flying experience caused satisfaction. All of data are covered in 1990, 2000 and 2007. Overall, it can be seen that customers satisfaction increased slightly over three-years period and Courtesy of flight attendants became bigger factor of air travel than courtesy of check-in/ gate agents over three-years period, but the different between both aspects did not significant.

In 1999 most of customers happy with airlines which was at 65 percent. After that, in 2000 and 2007 level of satisfaction people rose gradually at 69 percent and 72 percent respectively. Besides that, over three-years period customers who not enjoy with airlines was under 35 percent and it always decreased sharply by three and five percent in 2000 and 2007 particularly.

Courtesy of flight attendants became a greater factor of air travel than courtesy of check- in/ gate agents over three-years period and both of them always increased slightly until 92 percent and 88 percent in 2007 respectively. Besides that, comfort of seats did not became one factor satisfaction of customers in 1999 and 2000, but it became less factor in 2007 and it was under 50 percent.

• question
ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
Hello willy, i will give suggestion:

The table illustrates about the number of ... ( I think it is incorrect, you should write "... number of several factors of satisfaction caused the flying experience") .

Besides that, ( if you want to write this one, you should not add "that" but if you write beside, you shoul add that). over three-years period ...
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Willy!
Allow me to give you some suggestions.

The chart gives information about [...] flying experience caused satisfaction.

It is a good introduction, but it will be better if you make it in one sentence to make it more effective.

Courtesy of flight attendants became bigger factor of air ...

I think what you mean in this sentence is "the biggest".
Courtesy of flight attendants became the biggest factor in air travels than courtesy of check-in/gate agents over three-years period

Hope it helps you :)
ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Hi tika! here are my thoughts

Courtesy of flight attendants became bigger factor of air travel than courtesy of check-in/ gate ...
wrong data. Courtesy of flight attendants is the highest percentage. be careful when you

... with airlines which waswere at 65 percent.

After that, in 2000 and 2007 level of satisfaction people rose gradually at 69 ...

Besides that,However, over three-years period ...

... attendants became a greaterthe greatest factor of air travel ...
HI Wily, below are my thoughts on your essay.

- The chart gives information abouton the percentage
- of customer's satisfaction rates about the result of work byfor the nation's major ...
- The table illustrates about the number of several factors
- of the flying experience causedthat results to satisfaction. - All of data are covered inThe data covers 1990, 2000 and 2007.
- ... increased slightly over the three-years period and
- the Courtesy offrom the flight attendants became a bigger factor
- of air travel than the courtesy extended by theof check-in/ gate agents over the three-years period, but the differentdifference between both
- aspects didis not that significant.

There you have it Wily, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision and I left the last two paragraphs for you to practice editing yourself, following the modifications above.
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Hallo wil.. here i give you some corrections.

The chart gives THE information about (...) satisfaction rates about (REPETITIVE) TOWARD the result of work ...
WHILE, The table illustrates about the number PROPORTION of several factors of the flying experience THAT caused satisfaction.
... courtesy of check-in/ gate agents over three-years period, but the different ...

Besides that , comfort of seats did (...) but it became less factor in 2007 and . it was under 50 percent.just under a half

I hope it helps. Good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / Courtesy of flight attendants became a greater factor of air travel than courtesy of check- in/ gate