Ielts task 1: The cyclical diagram gives information about the process of recycling plastic waste

ctam08 1 / -  

the process of recycling plastic bottles

The given cyclical diagram gives information about the process of recycling plastic waste. It is clear that the process has 8 distinct steps, the first step is collecting plastic bottles and the last step is manufacturing products

The process commences with daily rubbish is placed in the bin by residents. afterward, those rubbish will be collected and sent to recycling center by specialized garbage trucks. then, these stuffs are classified into recyclable products or non recyclables. Next, rubbish is compressed into blocks, following this, these blocks are demolished into small crushes and they are washed to remove stain.

At the next stage, from those crushes they are produced to plastic pellets. after that, people will heat those pellets to come into raw material. at the last stage of the process people will use those for producing new products. and these items are still recyclables so the process will begin again.

• help me to correct my ielts writing pls
I have to say, you were defintiely careless in your writing. You did not even bother to follow the most basic English grammar writing rule which is, always capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence. By not doing that, you will be losing severe GRA points. Most specially since you also showed disregard for proper punctuation usage in the essay. I do not understand why you are not conscious of these basic writing rules since these are one of the first taught to students studying ESL. You should try to provide more analysis in the presentation as well. Aim to write at least 175 words so that you will have room to get more credits or, at least lessen the impact of scoring deductions. When you write only 150 words, then deductions are applied, you automatically get a failing score.
tieuthanh 4 / 11 1  
@ctam08
Instead of adding "and" at the beginning of a sentence, you should write "moreover, furthermore or additionally" to make the sentence more formal

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts task 1: The cyclical diagram gives information about the process of recycling plastic waste