The given diagram interprets the cyclical procedure of reprocessing plastic bottles. (IELTS TASK 1)

Nammanly 1 / -  

the process for recycling plastic bottles

The given diagram interprets the cyclical procedure of reprocessing plastic bottles.
Overall, there are nine stages involved in the process, commencing with the collection of unusable bottles and culminating with the completion of final products.
In greater detail, the first step of the process is to use a garbage truck whose function is to gather all trash from bins and put into its depot. Subsequently, the bottles are transported to the recycling centre where they are carefully classified before being compressed into cubic blocks which are then crushed by two electric saws. At the same time, the blocks' shred falls into the tank under the two saws in order to rinse all the unusable dirt.

As far as the remaining steps are concerned, the process fares with fabricating plastic pellets which are milled into powder. Afterwards, the pellets are heated for an appropriate duration prior to being converted into raw materials which are formed into plastic items or clothes before they are recycled again.
The writer has problems with word usage that tend to confuse the reader, affecting the GRA score of the presentation. The problem can first be seen when the writer refers to "saws" being used in the procedure, which is related to grinding. A saw will cut a product but not grind it. For grinding requirements a "grinder" is used. This is an incorrect hardware and procedure identifier that will confuse the reader. The equipment and procedure results are unrelated.

Vocabulary issues definitely exist in the writing since the writer does not know what proper word to use in reference to a procedure in the diagram. The plastic is not "put into its depot" but rather "brought to / taken to the depot". He should better familiarize himself with English words and its meaning / proper usage in reference to sentence development.

He is also using an apostrophe after the plural form of a word. Since the word is to be presented in plural form only and not in proprietarial form in the sentence, there is no need to place an apostrophe at the end of the given term.

The writer shows an understanding of the procedure given to him for reporting on. However, he fails to properly convey the content to the reader in a manner that will be easy to understand due to his lack fo proper word usage and other grammar issues.
Hoang Minh 4 / 8  
Well, in my opinion, you should mix the Introduction part and the Overview together so that the essay will be more connective. Furthermore, a sentence cannot create a paragraph, and by doing so, your first paragraph will be at least 2 sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / The given diagram interprets the cyclical procedure of reprocessing plastic bottles. (IELTS TASK 1)