Dealing with client as an external communication skill and listening carefully to colleagues ...

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
The table gives the results of two surveys, in 1997 and 2006, in which people were asked which communication skills were essential in their jobs.

The table gives information about the essential communication skills in people's job through internal and external communication surveys in 1997 and 2006. Overall, the most important skill needed by people was dealing with client as an external communication skill and listening carefully with colleagues as an internal communication skill.

In 1997, the percentage of external aspect which was dealing with people at 60 percent. In the next nine years, it rose at 65 percent. Communication in knowledge of product or service and giving advice for clients was a slight increase by 6 percent and 3 percent. Only ability to sell product or service went down from 24 percent to 21 percent

In contrast, all of aspects in internal communication survey within 1997 and 2006 rose respectively. Listening to colleagues was the highest skill among other which is 47 percent in 2006. Ability to training people and persuading each other in the office went up by 5 percent among 1997 and 2006. Making speech in front of employees become the most problematic from people because only 11 percent fell the essential from others.

• table
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Ifra..
These are my corrections for your writing.

...essential communication skills in A people's job (...) surveys in TWO DISTINCT YEARS; 1997 and 2006. Overall, IT IS IMPORTANT NOTE THE EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION WAS MORE NEEDED THAN THE INTERNAL ABILITY. MOREOVER, the most important skill GENERALLY needed by people was dealing with A client as (...) carefully with TO(Pay attention to collocation. Each verb has different collocation for preposition) colleagues as an ...

In 1997, the HIGHEST percentage of external aspect which(Each sentence has one main verb) was dealing ...
... it rose at TO 65 percent. THE Communication SKILL in ABOUT THE knowledge of product (...) 6 percent and 3 percent RESPECTIVELY.

In contrast, all of aspects in internal ...
Listening to colleagues was the highest skill MOST IMPORTANT SKILL among other which is(I don't know why you always include the conjunction, whereas you can put the preposition) AT 47 percent in 2006. THE Ability to training people (...) went up by 5 percent among BETWEEN 1997 and 2006.

Home / Writing Feedback / Dealing with client as an external communication skill and listening carefully to colleagues ...