Dealing with people is the most essential skills according to choices of 60% respondents in 1997

daya23 4 / 4  
IELTS TASK 1 - ESSENTIAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS

This table shows us the result of two surveys in 1997 and 2006. Those surveys conducted the percentage of which communication skills were essential in their job. The communication itself consist of two main different types; external and internal (within company). Therefore, external communication skills are more likely reached higher percentages in both years.

Dealing with peoples is the most essential skills according to choices of 60% respondents in 1997. The percentages went up by 5% in latest year. However, external communication skills show the result no less than at 21%. The next thing is only selling a product or service was gone down from 24% to 21%.

In contrast, internal communication skills merely reach 47% respondents in aspect listening carefully to the college, has rose by 9% from previous survey as well. On the other hand, making speeches or presentation got least attention from people comparing to the others skills. Only 11% of respondents thought making speeches or presentation was important in 2006, even though the rates increased by 4%.

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Daya.
Welcome to EF. Fortunately, you have been the right way to improve your writing.
Let me help you to finalize your information in this writing. I hope you can follow notes which I create especially for you.

This table shows us the result of two surveys in TWO DISTINCT YEARS; 1997 and 2006. Those surveys conducted DESCRIBE the percentage of which communication skills were (Actually this is written 'WHICH WERE", BUT I OMITTED THAT) essential in their (REFERS TO..?????)job. The communication itself consist of two main different types; external and internal (within company) WHICH HAS INCLUDED ELEMENTS OF A COMPANY. Therefore, THE external communication skills are more likely TO reached THE higher ...

Dealing with peoples is the most essential skills according..
The percentages went up by 5% in THE latest year.
... or service was gone down from 24% to 21% IN THIS PERIOD.
has rose RISEN by 9% from THE previous survey as well.

Note:
This is a good job for the first meeting. However, you pay attention to some rules in the writing. You have to understand about placing the article (A/An/The). It is important although that is only the minor error. Following that, you should sometimes conduct OMITTING or REDUCING in your sentence. Those will make your complex sentences light to be read. One of the key powers in the writing task 1 is a comparison of the figures. Your writing does not seem impressive since it lacks the comparisons. Trust me, if you wanna achieve the higher score, you must do it.

I really believe that you will show the better progress the next time. You need to practice more and more.
Keep spirit. happy writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Dealing with people is the most essential skills according to choices of 60% respondents in 1997