Dealing with people is the most important aspect in a job, comparing to other communications skills

andika08 81 / 80 16  
The table gives the results of two surveys, in 1997 and 2006, in which people were asked which communication skills were essential in their job

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevent

The table gives information about the result of two surveys in 1997 and 2006. Overall, communication skills which essential are in the job is dealing with people it comes from external part and listening carefully to colleagues it comes from internal part.

In 1997 the percentage of dc about 60 percent. After six years the percentage increased by 5%. On the other hand, in 1997, selling a product or service about 24%. It is the lowest percentage in the external part. Next, in 2006 the percentage decrease by 3%.

However, in 1997 the percentage of listening carefully to colleagues about 38% and experienced to rise by 9%. This is the highest percentage in internal part. Meanwhile, in 1997 making speeches or presentations about 7%. It is the lowest percentage in the internal part. Finally, in 2006 the percentage rised by 3%. The trend of the two parts in communication have an increased percentage in the next year.

Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
communication skills which essential are in the job is dealing ... ---------- communication skills which are essential in the job are dealing with people that comes from external and listening carefully to colleagues that comes from internal part.

After six nine years the percentage ...

On the other hand, in 1997, [...] percentage decrease by 3%. ( Much better you make it in one sentence, so it is not too confusing)

Finally, in 2006 the percentage risedrose by 3%

Home / Writing Feedback / Dealing with people is the most important aspect in a job, comparing to other communications skills