A death in the family inspires two works of art - Summary Article

fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Ann Patchett shared the fascinating moment of joining two separated families, Albert Cousins and Fix Keating families, during new novel celebration. Her passion in following the story of these families made her to write those stories in her books called "Commonwealth's family". These novels are fiction based story described as type of "morality of profiting from someone else's experience". In another words, these novels are human-based behavior as well as personalities, which are included the way of human making decisions and human fallibility.

Furthermore, the unique techniques of her writing help her to devote attention equally between her life and characters in her books. The death of members of family did not decrease the quality of her writing to describe it nicely. Besides, the moment of put these families together is as good as the way she wrote her new book.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Fadhil,

... joining two separated families, [. ] Albert Cousins and Fix Keating families, during celebrate new novel.celebration

Her She had passionate in following the story of these families made [by ] her.Then shetowritewrote those stories in her books which called "Commonwealth's family".

... attention equally between her life and characters in her books.

hope these help.
pokpok16 6 / 9  
Hallo Fadhil,
i have checked your essay, and i would like to give a correction

1. "Besides, the moment of put these families together", it should be: " Besides, the moment of put this family together"

thank you, wish it useful

Home / Writing Feedback / A death in the family inspires two works of art - Summary Article