An Article Summary: Brad Pitt Says He's Skipping His Latest Film Premiere to Focus on His Family

Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Brad Pitt, a famed Hollywood celebrity, has decided to focus on his current "family situation" instead of attending the premiere of his latest movie, Voyage of Time. Through his second press conference, after Angelina Jolie filed for divorce, according to People magazine, he stated "I'm very grateful to be part of such a fascinating and educational project, but I'm currently focused on my family situation and don't want to distract attention away from this extraordinary film, which I encourage everyone to see."

Jolie registered for divorce from Pitt on 19th September 2016, she has claimed "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of the divorce. Since then, it has been revealed that this outstanding couple had officially separated on 15th September 2016. Both, Jolie and Pitt take this matter gravely and will not let their children down or get involved in that complicated situation.
kiev 8 / 14 1  
Hi Fitri,

Very interesting article, here's some feedback from me.

a famed Hollywood celebrity( consider to replace it with : well-known or A-list)

he stated "I'm very grateful to be part ... ( could be much more interesting to change into indirect speech)

Overall, the article that you choose it too short, try to pick longer articles next time :)

All the best for your writing progress!
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
his current "family situation" instead

it is fine you took that phrase from the direct quotation, but for your enhance your lexical resource you may change it and look for another appropriate synonims

"I'm very grateful to be part of such a fascinating and educational project, but I'm currently focused on my family situation and don't want to distract attention away from this extraordinary film, which I encourage everyone to see.

it is true that the article you summarized is too short. the fact that nearly half of your writing is a quotation made it imbalance. you need to show much more effort by taking the complicated or advanced article rather than very light material like this next time

Jolie registered for divorce from Pitt on 19th September 2016

but

had officially separated on 15th September 2016.

contradicted information

force your self to beyond your limit. i know that you have shown a good performance on your recent writings, so please give us better and longer summary next time

Home / Writing Feedback / An Article Summary: Brad Pitt Says He's Skipping His Latest Film Premiere to Focus on His Family