The degree of education of female in Someland divided by seven groups for five decades 1945 to 1995

ramzi06 9 / 17 4  
IELTS Task 1, The Ratio of the Highest Education Level of Women in 1945 and 1995

The two pie charts illustrate ratio among all women education level start from no schooling to post graduate between 1945 and 1995 in some land. Overall, high advancement had been made by women throughout 50 year. Although in the earlier period, women mostly took low level of education only, but none of them halted their study at least in year 9 in 1995.

During 5 decades, such progress had been passed. In 1945, 35 per cent of women finished school program in the third grade and equal proportion of them chose no entering school program. In addition, approximately 15 per cent of them suspended their education in 6th year. However, this turn drastically since no one paused at this level and continued at the next grade instead.

Contrast percentages were also presented in both pictures. 1945 witnessed about 10% of female wrapped up educational grade in year 9 and very small proportions in year 12 as well as university degree. Aside of that, a half per cent of female population graduated in bachelor degree while one-fifth received graduation certificate in post graduate in final period.

rian31 14 / 22  
hai buddy
there is my suggestions for you :

The two pie charts illustratesratio among all women education level ...
maybe you can use this background :
the pie chart compares the degree of education of female in Someland divided by seven groups for five decades from 1945 to 1995 and is measured by percentage.

During 5 decades, such progress had been passed.
In 1945, 35 per cent of women finished school [...] continued at the next grade instead. I think the explanation is too short

In contrast, percentages were also ...
... a half per cent of femalewoman population graduated in ...

break a leg bro
Naoki28 10 / 18 2  
Hi, Ramzi06

... women education level starts from no schooling to ...

However, this turned drastically since no one ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The degree of education of female in Someland divided by seven groups for five decades 1945 to 1995