[IELTS TASK 2] Developing countries are focusing on tourism. Reason and your opinion.

rtfbvg 1 / -  
Many developing countries are increasing expanding their tourist industries. Why are they doing so? Is it a positive development?

Nowadays, an increasing number of impoverished nations are focusing on the development of tourism. It is no doubt that tourism is becoming a crucial industry in all countries.

In such southeastern Asian developing countries as Thailand, India and so on, tourism has tackled the unemployment for local inhabitants to some extent. More specifically,it even stimulating the economic prosperity as well. Furthermore, tourism ha been alternative to agriculture to survive local residents. And this is the main reason why these developing states highlight the significant of tourism.

Nevertheless, nothing can be immune from criticism, the negative should not be ignored, including tourism. Although there are some positive effect for developing nations,but the local nature balance might be broke by numerous tourists, China is a good example for this. A vast number of poetic and picturesque tourist attractions has no longer been attractive in China. And some of them have been vanished from this planet. Additionally, some local traditional customs might face an enormous impact from foreign culture, and some local dwellers may gradually abandon their unique customs just for a higher living standard. As a result, the authorities have to make great efforts to protect these endemic customs.

Based on what i mentioned above, I am favour that the negative of tourism overweigh its positive for an impoverished nations. Economy can be prosperous across other methods, however national environment can not be easily recovered. The natural resource is a fortune we borrow from our descendants rather than a heritage inherit from ancestors.
quy 3 / 3  
Nowadays, an increasing number of impoverished nations are focusing on the development of tourism. It(There) is no doubt that tourism is becoming a crucial industry in all countries, and it is stimulating the economic prosperity as well.(Stimulating the economic prosperity?it doesn't make sense, you could write "stimulating the economy" instead)

Furthermore, tourism ha been analternative to agriculture for local residents' surviva l.

I have made some corrections, you need to improve your word choice(collocations). Try to use simple sentences more.AT IELTS you can get 7 band if 50% of your sentences are error-free. So, concentrate more on grammar and avoid long-run sentences. Also be careful when you are using sentences like the following:

Although there are some advantages for developing nations,(do not use the word "but" here)

Use "For example" at the start of a sentence and "such" as in the middle of the sentence

Home / Writing Feedback / [IELTS TASK 2] Developing countries are focusing on tourism. Reason and your opinion.