The diagram details the process of making clothes from plastic bottles.

lingg120 1 / -  

A glance at the given chart illustrates the process of recycling bottles and turning them into clothes.

Looking from an overall perspective, it is readily apparent that there are 13 parts which began with raw plastic bottles and culminated with the completed clothing.

First and foremost, the collected plastic flasks are transported to the factory by a truck before being sent through a sort machine to cut into small pieces. After being washed with clean water, they are dried under the sunlight for a long time.

In there, they will be boiled at high temperature, then strained into yarn and prepared for being weaved. Subsequently, the products are rolled to transport to the sewing factory and become clothing.

When the essay has a minimum word requirement, in this case, 150 words, the writer must meet that requirement. Any less and the essay will be unable to meet a passing score because:

- Penalties will be applied for not meeting the minimum word count
- The report / description will be deemed lacking in substance due to the under explained creation process.

The main deductions will be in the TA and C + C sections. These types of essay presentations do not have a passing chance because the writer rushed through the writing and failed to double check the presentation for scoring requirement compliance.

Home / Writing Feedback / The diagram details the process of making clothes from plastic bottles.