The diagram below shows the production of electricity using a system called Ocean Thermal Energy

hwnlii1986 1 / -  
The diagram below shows the production of electricity using a system called Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC).

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram provides a breakdown of the electricity system called Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion.
Overall, this encompasses various stages, beginning with evaporating sea water and culminating with producing electricity and drinking water. It is noticeable that this process requires only the involvement of machines.

Initially, the part of water near the sea level and the part at a depth of 1000 meters from the sea surface have huge disparities at about 24 degrees Celius and the above one is evaporated by solar energy and converted into water vapour. Afterward, water vapour is transported to the evacuated evaporated chamber which separates the salts from the vapor. The turbine thanks to the force of saltless steam has rotated and created the electricity inside of it as follows.

Subsequently, the water vapour is condensed in the chamber, resulting in the formation of pure water, and is taken to the tank below. Finally, the condensing chamber which is surrounded by the cold seawater part below is the place to store cool drinking water, and the machine will discharge waste salt water into the sea.
The diagram provides ... Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion

Your summary is a problem. It is not changed enough. You are maintaining too much of the original reference for this to be considered an original thought or proof of understanding on your part. Even the positioning of the product at the end of the sentence is the same. So this will be seen as mostly cut and paste, with very little modification. You need to make sure that you are presenting your original thought in the presentation. Use a totally different sentence structure next time.

There are instances of run-on sentences that affected the clarity of the paragraph. You also failed to use other clarification punctuation marks that would have created proper pauses in the paragraphs to help with information clarity. You could have used a comma or semicolon, or something else here and there within the presentation to help with that.

Home / Writing Feedback / The diagram below shows the production of electricity using a system called Ocean Thermal Energy