Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

The diagram below shows how recycled paper is made. Summarise the information.

HoangPhuong2010 1 / -  
The given picture illustrates the process of recycling paper.

Overall, there are 4 main stages in making recycled paper. The process starts with transporting used paper to the first machine for making pulp, then making paper is the last stage before the completed recycled paper.

In the first step, making pulp, the paper is delivered by the conveyor belt to the first bucket containing a mixture of water and chemicals to transform the hard-form paper into its damp and crumbly form. After that, the paper mixture runs through the pipe to a filter basket before flowing through a tap to a soap tank to be completely crushed and dissolved. Adding ink is also involved in this step for the paper's color.

In the third step, the mixture of colored dissolved paper is put in a chemical container to ensure cleanliness before placing it into the making paper machine. In the next step, a conveyor belt moves the mixture going in the heated roller to use heat to manufacture the paper while adding water underneath. The process is done with filtered paper, ready to use and delivered.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15169 4859  
The given picture illustrates

Yes, an image was provided. It may be considered a picture. However, since it explains a 4 step process, it should be called an illustration instead of a picture. An illustration is a drawing or series of pictures that depict a procedure leading to a final product or outcome.

the paper

Please double check the image. I do not think that the material can be called paper yet. It is still in raw form. I believe you missed a description here.

In the next step

It is not the next step but the final step. Always count the number of procedures as you write about it. If there are 4 steps, then it would be better use ordinal references for this purpose. Number the steps so that you will know when to reference the final step in the procedure.

Home / Writing Feedback / The diagram below shows how recycled paper is made. Summarise the information.
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: