What difficulties do you foresee in living away from home? Essay.

SchoolWorkHard 1 / -  
What difficulties do you foresee in living away from home? If this is not your first prolonged absence from home, tell what difficulties you encountered whille away from home and how you adjusted.

Have you ever wondered how it would be like to live away from home? Living away from home would not be easy. There would be a lot of responsibilities you would need to face. For instance you must have discipline, organizational skills, and social responsibilities. Another thing you should definitely worry about is financial concerns.

Money will always be a problem whether living on your own or with your family. Financial matters are not something a teenager would normally worry about. But if you live independently, without support from your parents, things could really change and you would have to do everything yourself. For one, you would need to find a job in order to get the money you need for food, clothes, and transportation. Moreover, you'll also need money to have a roof over your head and paying for the rent, taxes, electric bills, etc. Having money is a must if you want to survive living on your own.

Another thing you must have is discipline and organization which are also requirements if you want to make it on your own.

What do you think of it so far? Any corrections that need to be made? Thanks.
megciso 1 / 5 1  
Reading the prompt over, I feel like they were asking for your own personal experience rather than asking what's necessary to live alone. This is too general if it is a personal question. If I'm wrong and this is a general question, it's too brief. You have a good grasp on what's needed to live alone, you just need to expand on your examples because it's almost like reading common sense and it doesn't make for an interesting read.

Home / Writing Feedback / What difficulties do you foresee in living away from home? Essay.