Direction and planning - Gre essay

abhi27_90 1 / 1  
sub-success in ant realm of life comes often from taking chances or risks than from careful and cautious planning .

Success is something for which everyone works for. In any realm of life, sucess can be achieved only by
cautious and careful planning. To get success in any work one should be prepared for unexpected results,failures,
one should put his or her efforts in the proper direction. Indian cricket team in 2011 world cup finals can be
considered as an example, a lawyer and later a successful entrepreneur Kunwar sachdev is also one outstanding
example, a student preparing any exam needs a study plan to excel in exam. success which is desired by everyone needs
very clear pellucid and comprehensive plan.

Unexpected results are likely to be encountered in path of success. Planning of Indian cricket team is an example.
When Indian cricketer and batsman Sachin tendulkar performed poorly on his home ground and the following two to three batsmans also
got out early captain MS Dhoni immidiately changed the batting order and came to bat and played a captain's role and helped India win

world cup. Without the planning he could not have made changes in batting order.

While putting efforts one need to be clear about his or her own goals. Kunwar sachdev a lawyer who later
became a successful entrepreneur with his fine plannig skill. When kunwar designed a new an efficient design of inverters
he remaind calm and just manufactured only 100 inverters because he knew that it will take few years for his inverters
to get popular in market. Later whenevery one in India came to know about this new efficient inverters his sales of inverters boosted
and today his company called SU-KAM in worth 500 crores.

Proper direction to efforts is must when it comes to success. Consider an example of a student preparing for GRE
he requires a study plan to excel in exams. As he is required to work on each section equally he has to plan and allocate time to

each part i.e verbal section, maths section and essay writing section. whithout planning he might end up parcticing only his strong section
and may fail to achieve required result.

Planning, which is avoided in day to day practice is actully very important to achieve success.
Examples of Indian team, Kunwar sachdev and a student preparing for gre says that how planning plays an important
role in every realm of our life.
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Success is something for whichthat everyone works for.toward.

To get be successful in anything,work one should be prepared for unexpected results or setbacksfailures,
and one should properly direct his effort.put his or her efforts in the proper direction.

Indian cricket team in 2011 world cup finals can be considered as an example, a lawyer and later a successful entrepreneur Kunwar sachdev is also one outstanding

example, a student preparing any exam needs a study plan to excel in exam.

This statement is unclear and vague, I know what you are trying to say, giving examples- but be specific when using analogies- what are you comparing the example to?

Everyone who strives to be successfulwhich is desired by everyone needs a very clear pellucid and comprehensive plan for life .

On the path to success, u nexpected results are likely to be encountered.in path of success.

Continue to work on your english and grammar. You have great ideas, and it is an interesting paper. I thought you may want to add a nice example like this: compare success with luck (some think they are the same, but no) If a man who has great skill in fishing catches a fish, he is successful. However, if a man fishes without practice or training, and catches a fish- that is luck! Big difference :) Best of SUCCESS to you!
OP abhi27_90 1 / 1  
thanks Jennifer. Don't hesitate in pointing out my mistakes....thanks.

Home / Writing Feedback / Direction and planning - Gre essay