Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using intelligent robots

linh123 1 / -  

artificial intelligence in our life

It is an indubitable fact that artificial intelligence is truly a revolutionary attainment of computer science, invented to be a kernel component of all modern software over the coming years and decades. In my opinion, this development presents a menace but also an opportunity, and this essay aims to highlight both.

The most transparent advantage obtained from AI is the enhancement of work efficiency. This could be exemplified by the fact that tedious and mundane tasks have been doing by intelligent assistants allowing us to do the more interpersonal and creative aspect of work, which minimizes the workforce and cost of production. Another benefit worth mentioning is that AI executes tasks faster, more accurate and make fewer errors than humans. To prove my point, AI algorithms help to detect faces or identify speech briskly. Moreover, in some production lines, AI is used to expose, by means of infrared sensors, small cracks or defects in parts that are undetectable by the human eyes.

Regardless of these advantages, one negative aspect that needs to be addressed is the misuse of AI might result in immense detriment. A good case in this point would be when malware, viruses or hackers attack data management center, people face the risk of losing personal information or being tracked down by cybercrimes. An supplementary drawback of AI is the expense for training the operating staff and ameliorating the computer programs is extortionate. This explain why even developed countries (with economic potential) need a lot of time to be a big name in this technology.

I would like to conclude by saying then that society needs to be aware of both positive and negative consequences before any action that can alter the status quo will be taken.
Your first paragraph does not relate to the original topic presentation. It is not a prompt restatement but rather, an immediate discussion of the provided topic. You will not be able to get a good TA score in this section because you failed to properly restate the original discussion topic, the reasons for the discussion, and the proper discussion instruction you were provided. Your thesis statement totally altered the discussion presentation from an A/D paragraph presentation to a personally created prompt for the discussion. This will result in a failed Task Accuracy representation. You are not being asked to present an personal opinion in this task. You are being asked to only present the advantage and disadvantage sans a personal opinion. Do not include discussion actions not required in the original presentation. Had the essay asked you to "discuss both views and give an opinion", then your discussion format would have been more appropriate for the presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using intelligent robots