Discuss both views. Cheap products or long lasting product. This is an IELTS essay

tuonghuy 1 / 1  

long-lasting products vs low-cost items

The question of whether items ought to be produced with a long-term utilization or have an affordable price has been a matter of debate since the beginning of the twenty-first century. While there are some benefits of economical products, I would agree that it is better to possess a high-quality long-lasting products.

Populous believe the advantages of long-term stocks are significantly greater than their disadvantages. The main reason is that good products may be used for a long time and the customer can receive returns from their extended use. It may also be said that the upkeep for such reliable things is comparably much less. Moreover, a remarkable illustration is that many people have higher quality furnishings so they don't have to modify the things. Consequently, superb items are always quite pricey.

On the other hand, others think economic products are far superior, because everyone can purchase them. A large proportion of people live in impoverishment and cannot afford to purchase costly things. Additionally, it is commonly stated that an enormous proportion of the money we spend is spent to cover publicity, advertising and brand value rather than quality. People are of the idea because many people have felt the bitterness of advertising and marketing strategy. For instance, the toys shipped from China, the same manufacturer produces identical toys for many firms and the company charges significantly higher compared to others, with a large brand name.

In conclusion, I think both arguments are valid. However, I believe that long-lasting commodities have an advantage over low-cost items because long-lasting products may be used for a long time without requiring further maintenance.
The prompt restatement fails to provide the previously stated reasons for each public opinion prior to the personal opinion. The restatement is inaccurate. The idea presentation for each is incomplete and without basis.

Populous

Incorrectly used word reference. While it is an advanced word,the writer does not realize it does not accurately refer to people within the meaning of the sentence. Words must be used to refer to the correct sentence meaning.

I think both arguments are valid

This is a personal opinion that should be developed in a single paragraph. This cannot be introduced in the conclusion as new topics cannot be introduced in this section. While the phrase "In conclusion" was used, there was no real conclusion presented. Mere use of the please, without presenting the appropriate information does not create a conclusion.
OP tuonghuy 1 / 1  
Thank you. I really appreciate your feedback which helps me improve my essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Discuss both views. Cheap products or long lasting product. This is an IELTS essay