Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

[IELTS] Drawbacks of lacking reading and writing skill and how government deal with the problem

phucan9906 3 / 5  
Despite better access to education, many adults today still cannot read or write. In what ways are they disadvantaged? What can governments do to help them? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In the aging world, many individuals are enabled to access education from an early age. The case is undoubtedly considered to be a good development , but there is still an amount of adults that are unable to cope with writing and reading skills. Definitely, the phenomenon brings drawbacks to people, but the governments are able to take measures to solve the problem.
To begin with, adults lacking skills of writing and reading are at a disadvantage in many aspects. The first bleak side is in job oppotunities as literacy, the most crucial requirement in employment, is not to be accepted by the group of people. Without such skills, people have to face the consequences of being rented or forced to do low salary jobs, which decline their income and put them in economic trouble. Furthermore, the health care aspect is also not insured. As without reading ability, people may face the challenge of understanding medicine instructions and caution guidelines. For instance, people may struggle in reading dangerous signs, leading to being unable to look out for squalls, getting stuck in trifling complexity.
Facing these challenges, the government can provide keys in order to cope with the situation. The most effective way is stimulating classes established for adults and allocating them in acceptable locations. The strategy should be widen attracted, by spending for social media. Adults teaching funds should be used for providing low-charging courses for locally, renting well-educated instructors and developing infrastructure. For example, there are several cultural teaching classes for all ages established around the countryside in Vietnam, lying on government funding for education.
In short, without literacy, people may have more risk in being unbeneficial in many aspects of life. Therefore, residents' responsibility is cooperating and being active in the government's strategy of developing social knowledge.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15168  
he governments are able to take measures to solve the problem.

This is not an acceptable answer. You were asked what the government can do to help the people who cannot read or write. You should be mentioning some programs that the government has either enacted or can enact to help the people. Specific solutions are needed in the writer's opinion to complete your opinion. You do not get any score for vague responses such as the one you gave. You will receive point deductions instead.

The strategy should be widen attracted

I am not sure what you are trying to say here. This could be a GRA deduction due to the confusing statement provided.
lying on

LRA deduction. You mean to refer to "relying on" not lying on which means you are lying on top of something. You need to improve your English vocabulary.

Home / Writing Feedback / [IELTS] Drawbacks of lacking reading and writing skill and how government deal with the problem
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: