How much do drivers spend on petrol?

IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
The line graph provides information regarding the amount of petrol spent people in two different countries and it is measured in the percentage of income. Overall, what stands out from the graph shows that poorest and middle-income in USA spent more income on petrol than those was in UK. However, in UK richest people used much more money for petrol instead of USA's richest individuals.

In detail, in USA poorest persons spent far much income on petrol than those was in the same country who had other income and was in UK. In contrast, the gap between middle-income of people in USA and UK allocating budgets for petrol saw narrowed considerably.

A closer look at the data reveals that more richest people in UK took income to consume petrol than USA's. Although both those in these countries had parallel downward trend in consuming petrol, UK's wealthiest people was more than USA'.

- The line graph provides information regarding the amount of petrol spent people spent in two different countries and it is measured in the percentage of income.

- Overall, what stands out from the graph shows that the poorest and middle-income in USA spent more income on petrol than those was in the UK.

- However, in the UK richest people useduse much more money for petrol instead of USA's richest individuals.

- In detail, in USA poorest personsperson spent far much income on petrol than those was in the same country who had other income and was in the UK.

- In contrastcontrary ( "contrast" is use to differentiate color and clarity not opinion) , the gap between middle-income of people in USA and UK allocating budgets for petrol saw narrowed considerably.

- A closer look at the data reveals that more richestrich people in UK took income to consume petrol than USA's.

Iqbal, your analysis is quite short and as much detailed as you want to call it, I think you could've elaborated and analyzed the data further.

I hope my corrections help.

Keep writing

Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / How much do drivers spend on petrol?