Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 4

WRITING TASK 1: THE DRIVING TEST PASS RATE

trinhnguyen20304 1 / -  
The bar chart compares the driving test pass rates by genders in a specific Asian nation from 1980 to 2010.

It can clearly be seen that the pass rates of female participants were higher than that of their male counterparts over the periodd shown. Moreover, the pass rates for both genders experienced a gradual increase throughout the given period.

In 1980, around 48% of women passed their driving test, which was almost double the figure for male participants. Over the next decade, the pass rates of women slightly increased by 4 %, while that figure for men experienced a significant rise, reaching nearly 37% in 1990.

From this point onwards, the proportion of female passing the driving test remarkably surged, reaching its peak at arounf 68% in 2000 before witnessing a slight fall by 5% at the end of this period. Meanwhile, the driving test pass rates for males also experienced a sharp soar to just under 50% in 1990 and remained stable for the rest of the period.

• Screenshot2024052.png

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15259  
Please avoid exaggerating your references in the presentation. This is an academic report so emotional or heightened descriptions are not necessary. Over emphasizing removes the academic tone of the report. Save the emphasis for the task 2 essays instead.

One if the major problems in tour presentation is your problem with spelling. Take the time to check your spelling before you submit the paper. You had several simple spelling errors that could have been corrected during the test. By not spell checking and proof reading your essay, you caused serious LR percentage deductions for tourbacore in that section. It is important that you fix errors in tour essay. After all, tou are scored on the quality of your work.
vananh1009 2 / 2  
Hi, should this one be "It can clearly be seen that the pass rates of female participants were higher than THOSE of their male counterparts over the period shown." instead?
thaoly2007 4 / 6  
there are some spelling errors in your writing. "periodd" and " double" should be rewritten to "period" and "doubled". I also recommend that you should paraphrase the "experienced" and "pass rates".

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 1: THE DRIVING TEST PASS RATE
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: